Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Will we Ever See the Surface Again! Characters

Hey Blog Dogs! I Finally posted some images on Blog, welltheir not the first pictures, but I was planning on putting them on my Blog for a while. Yay I know most of them aren't colored, But I will post some colored ones in the near future sometime (Most likly after I get back from Vancouver!). Well Enjoy!

Here are some characters for my FanFic: Will we Ever see the Surface Again!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4878476/1/Will_we_Ever_see_the_Surface_Again




















Kleaven -

Dr. Klevosky -

Cole -

Baird -






















The Nojaren -

Tai -

Dizzy -

Fertella -

1 comment:

  1. Looking good! Now just draw a battlescene! :D

    It helps to "draw" the picture for people; and next time you post a chapter on fanfiction remember to link it to here.

    ReplyDelete